Thursday, September 17, 2009

TTTTTshirt

Oh the sweet smell of fresh fabric paint. It has been awhile since I have picked those foam brushes, but I did come across some of the famous tees from the past few years. All the designs were made from freezer paper stencils that I sketched, cut out and then painted. Thank you to all the lovely models! ;)
From old to new. One of the first t-shirts I attempted. It has become a favorite.


Guitar shirt that I am almost positive took me three hours to make. It turned out really sweet though.

"Yoshimi" by the Flaming Lips Tee

Fluer de Lei Shirt. Added some glitter in there.

"Man walking away" Tee

Nothing like some 80's flashback t-shirts to make you smile!

Christmas T-shirt for my sister.

On those cloudy days.

Baby Jordan in her "Uncle Anton" onesie.

Babies should be fashionable too?!

For the girl who loves flowers.

"KBB" shirt for one hot boyfriend. Merry Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment